Friday, November 2

hello! I'm like freezing cold here, even in the house! man, my fingers like frozen lah. Anyway, I'm having a great time here. Her parents treat me very good lor. You know the dinner just now, I was like damn paiseh lah. It's like they ordered 9 dishes lah! It was like wow! She come, i also never order until so much lor. Then she and me wasted food luhs, sorry. But after we left, i think their parents helped us eata the leftovers. We are so mean right? haha. Really too full to eat anymore le. Anyway, on the plane, it was quite fun lah. I watched High School Musical 2 and 881. And also played some SIA quiz games with DC and Sam and HY. That was damn tyco one luhs. haha. Then before the plane lands, got air pressure sia,make my ears damn pain lor. LOL. Never mind that part luhs. Anyway, i had a fun time on the plane. The food was also not bad. So back to the home staying part. LOL, i'm now blogging (DUH!) in her room. Just now, eating that time i was damn paiseh lah. It's like I must keep thanking them. Then her mom was like don't nid to be so ke qi. Then i was like okays. Then I walked home with her lor. Tmr maybe going to KTV with Sam they all bah. Maybe nia. Anyway, gtg le. bye. will update soon k.

No comments: